Friday, October 6, 2017

Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research Stamps


Hey folks, here's what I'm gonna do. All the money I raise on RPGNow for the month of October (I'm throwing in what I made last month also), will go towards purchasing Breast Cancer Research stamps. If you have one of my PDFs in your shopping cart please consider pushing the buy button.

I have to buy stamps anyway, but I'd rather buy ones that go towards such an important cause. The lady at the post office explained to me that a portion goes towards breast cancer research, I immediately grabbed a couple sheets. I'd like to buy a lot more. And this is what I came up with.

Here's the link to my RPGNow storefront.

Thanks ahead of time.

2 comments:

  1. If you are interested I'll let you have one of my short fiction you can get an artist to turn into a comic to fund this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, two thumbs up. I'll go shopping now.

    ReplyDelete