Friday, October 30, 2020

Artist Spotlight: Jeremy Hart

Jeremy Hart is not an artist that is going to give you a standard goblin or an angry face orc. Jeremy gives you nightmares. 

I've been using his work for years. His style and choice of subject allows a writer like myself to go deeper and darker. The creatures he draws won't be found in any standard monster book. Jeremy digs into that dark ID we possess and manifests these horrors. 


One of the features I really love about his artwork is the backgrounds he adds. These backgrounds set the mood, framing his creatures in chaos. 


This is the cover of the alpha release of Mythhoard. It was the first exclusive. Jeremy's art inspired the entire sandbox adventure. And I absolutely love that cover.


Jeremy's art has been on the cover for some of my micro-adventures. His images pack a punch. When scrolling through products and one of Jeremy' pieces comes up, I stop to check it out. Just fantastic.


Right now Jeremy has a Kickstarter. The Creature Feature Quarterly. He's offering four volumes. He crafts the monster and stats them using OSR systems. There is one day left. I'm in for the $15 to get all four quarters. 

Here are some of the other links where you can find Jeremy Hart and his incredible work.
Blogspot - check this page out, really shows off his work

No comments:

Post a Comment