Sunday, January 3, 2021

Grab a Copy of Majestic Fantasy RPG

My good friend Rob Conley released his Majestic Fantasy RPG to the world yesterday. This is an interesting take on developing an RPG system using the nuts and bolds of Swords & Wizardry and adding original content and rules to reflect the setting. The tweaks Rob made are simple to implement and I adds a lot to a game. Rob and I have gamed together for over three decades so I am bias, but I also think it's very good.

In addition to the rule book he has his Basic Rules Reference Cards and Quick Reference Cards for Swords & Wizardry. Both handy tools when running a game. Imagine having an entire GM screen on a single page. Or if you are like me, having these cards near me while I'm developing adventures of content for my game is invaluable. 

I know Rob spent a lot of time getting this just the way he wanted. He had two editors look it over. He scored Richard Laschek, the artist for Harn products, to do his cover. Rob is one of the best GMs out there and if you want to take a peek at how he does it, grab a copy Majestic Fantasy RPG and find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment