Tuesday, May 30, 2017

YouTube Video Unboxing


I've been toying with more videos for my YouTube channel. I want to get better at doing videos. I'm lousy right now. But the more I make the better I get. That's the theory I guess. My blogging has slowed considerably, but if I can make a couple minute video with my phone that would be great. I'll see.

I keep it simple. Whisk was helping me with the video shoot until she thought she saw her reflection in the tin then handed me the phone and ran.  I was abandon mid-stream, but like a professional it, didn't phase me. I carried on.


I'd like to do review videos. I have to find a way to do it so it is most advantageous for the product. Me flipping through pages as I'm talking about the book isn't what I want to watch. I'd like to find a way to present it better. I need to watch more videos, see what I want to do and what I don't want to do.

I want to do some reviews on +Christian Walker's "the tolling of the great black bell", those one-page zines are fantastic. +trey causey latest release, I don't have it in front of me and I would slaughter the title and still may once its in front of me. And +Charlie Mason's newest White Box book. 

So many things. 

So many ways to play.

4 comments:

  1. You're not staycating in that rundown Citgo station, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are going to make some great maps with those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool vid! Perhaps your inclination to watch LotR derives from the recent session Rob ran for us? I ask because after playing I felt like watching LotR...

    ReplyDelete