Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Drowning in the Sound of Gore Crows

Quick recap.

+Rob Conley was the loremaster
+Chris C.  was Ferin, dwarf warrior
Me was Enoch, human scholar who can;t fight out of a wet paper bag...that's torn.

After a six week hiatus and some memory jogging. We found ourselves docked by a ruin. Gore crows roosted outside in trees and gallow weed protected the various entrances. We tracked the two missing dwarves to here.

Sneak. Sneak. Sneak.

I hear a bell.

Fail save.

Cannonball into a yucky water pool.

Ferin dives in after me.

I drownededed.

I get better.

Creepy ruin.

Smells like ass.

Look at ground and find tracks.

Follow. Follow.

Pretty archway.

Fenric gets dwarven chubby. Possibility of wine.

Door stuck.

Fenrin cannonballs the door.

BOOM!

Find dwarves.

We run out.

Marsh man scratching balls attacks.

Run!

Fenric hits.

I smack marsh man.

Dead marsh man.

RUN!

Noises from other halls.

Two dwarves very...I mean VERY slow.

RUN!

Three marsh men not scratching balls attack.

RUN.

At pool.

One dwarf safe.

Dwarf I tried to save not safe.

Fenrin emerges from pool, hammer explodes march man head.

SWIM.

We escape.

Return to Laketown.

PARTY!

100sp!

Gloin happy!

Level 2!

End of session.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get how the cannonballs got there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not actual cannonballs, but rather he took a running smash into the door and broke it open.

    ReplyDelete