Sunday, February 18, 2018

Kickstarters I'm Backing


I go hot and cold with Kickstarters and right now I've back three recently. Low investment ones. Nothing over $20, but some cool items and one has already been delivered. And no I did not back the bike balls. But it is a little funny.




3D Dice Coins, d20 version. So Matt Jackson was asking a group of us what is a good kickstarter to back. I went on the site, searched dice, and these guys popped up. Within a few minutes I was a backer...I was doing it for a joke, but these guys look great. J.M. Ward has done other coin Kickstarters and all look to have been fulfilled. And I can easily say, coin dice are so much better than pencil dice.


This is the second Kickstarter for Off the Beaten Path by +Thom Wilson. He and I share the same passion for short adventures. I was a backer for his fist Kickstarter which featured forests, this one focuses on desert terrain. Last Kickstarter Thom completed it on time, early I think, and I have it within arms reach. Consider grabbing a copy.



The last one, but actually the first of the three I backed is For Coin & Blood. When I backed it the writing was done and I received my PDF soon after I pledged. This one is about anti-heroes in game. A subject I'm all about. There is a PoD version coming out soon and I'll grab a copy of the print version also.

That's it for now. Just thought I'd share my Kickstarter backings of late. I am excited about all of them so check them out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment