Friday, February 8, 2013

Reconstructing GM Games

My second blog, GM Games, is going to be turned into a storefront.  Items will be static and there will be no posts there.  It will be easier for me to add new products and add reviews and links to where to buy them.  I don't have the mental capacity to write for two blogs.  So Gothridge Manor will continue to be my main yapping place and I'll do announcements here, but I'll direct people over to my GM Games site if you'd like to get something of mine.

I've got four items in my "catalog".  I have one freebie, but I'll be adding a couple more freebies.  I'm thinking of having a section for one-page dungeon freebies.  They're always good to have around in a little glass case so a GM can break in case of an emergency.

I've had a good response for initial sales for Manor #3.  I'm getting everything to ship out tomorrow.  I was going to go to the post tonight, but we got slammed with some icy storms and sliding around in a car is not as fun as it sounds.  They'll be coming at you next week.  Those of you who have a subscription or has recently ordered a copy of Manor #3 you should have been sent a coupon for a free version of the PDF.  Please let me know if you haven't. 

Subscribers...you do not need to pay me again for separate issues.  You've got a script so you are good to go.  I blame myself, it's been so long since the second issue you probably forgot you got a subscription.  And I'm not even talking about Boric G.  Monies were returned to the enthusiastic parties.  Take that money and go get another cool gaming thing from the ever growing OSR library.

Thanks again to those who've support the zine.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment