Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Manor #5 Coming Soon

This is the time I always find the excited little kid in me wants the next issue rushed out because its so close to being done.  I'm waiting on a couple proof readers and I'll be ready to print and PDF.  Jay Penn (Realms of Faerie) sent me the cover art today and I was wowed.  It looks fantastic.  Getting the cover done makes me think I finally get this issue out the door.  Then the little kid in me starts his pestering. "Send it out.  Send it out.  Send it out."

I've grown more patient with the process and try to be steadier with the production.  I know my proofreaders are my best line of defense from making a fool of myself.  But really there is only so much they can do.  The fool in me just comes out. 

If you want to see a picture of the cover it's not here today.  I know.  Tease.  I'll post it here soon. 


2 comments: