Friday, October 17, 2014

Treasures at the Con

First day of Con on the Cob in the books.  I started the day meeting +Ken H., but it got mu h better after that.  A little exploration of Dwimmermount.  Out Labyrinth Lord Jim Yoder, ran us through the megadungeon.  The crew survived with only a few minor scrapes.  I nearly got killed earlier by weird, metallic skeletons.

Later, I had the fortune of being run through a Cryptworld adventure by Tim Snider.  What a fricking blast.  Meeting Tim after a batch of years over the internet was great.  I also scored some loot from him.





4 comments:

  1. Squee.
    Yes, I said "squee." Those d10 are purty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we were finally able to game together Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang.. those color action tables are swell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe next year I can go be home for good Jan 10

    ReplyDelete