Monday, January 28, 2013

Game Night Sub

I've been absent for two weeks from our Monday Night game.  Although last week we didn't play so I guess I get a pass on that one.  Tonight our group starts again, but because Rob has to race pine cars for cub scouts Ken 'The Rusty Battle Axe' Harrison is taking over the GM reins and doing a one-shot AD&D game.  He sent out an email on how to create my character which I did in this post.  I created Adzeer Mattui, Hunter of the First Circle.  A cleric whose god is a monster hunter.

It looks like most of our group will be occupied this week.  I believe there will be and one other player, Dan, who'll be joining in.  Ken said he would provide us with some 'red shirts'.  Much appreciated.

I've only had a short experience before with Ken GMing and he was using a can module that was, hmm, how shall I say, sucked the balls off a toad.  Ken's portrayal of the NPCs was great, just the plot lines of the module were weak.  I'm looking forward to see what he comes up with.  

2 comments:

  1. A god of monster hunting is a pretty cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Trey. That sounds like an awesome concept.

    Hmm... I have some time before I DM again.... I could stat something up, I suppose....

    ReplyDelete