Last time around it was minimal role playing. A little in the beginning and then into the dungeon crawl. This time around it will be more of an urban session. This is where they will get to exercise their rping chops. When they return from the dungeon they will learn about the town they are in and selling, haggling, resupplying, finding information about the next great adventure and I am sure what it means to break the law.
I haven't developed a structure for this adventure. Maybe a lose flow chart of things that will happen.
- Return to town.
- Collect Reward and get healed.
- Sell of loot and probably resupply.
- Have a few vague rumors to tickle their ears.
- Have them interact with certain group, such as an encounter with the thieves guild, mage guild, merchant guild. Just to give them the sense there is a depth to this place.
- Then I will have a certain merchant ask them to assist him. His wagons were taken by some bad people and he would like his wagons back.