Friday, August 22, 2014

The Manor, Issue #7 is on Sale



Where you at?




I am really happy to announce that the seventh issue of The Manor is now on sale.  I had a TON of help with this issue.

+Jim Magnusson who did this fantastic cover and contributed a batch of interior art.  The guy draws crazy fast and crazy good.  As soon as I saw this guy I knew I had my cover.

+Jarrod Shaw who came in out of no where, I think I spoke to him for about 5 minutes before I put him to work.  He did a couple pieces of interior art for me.  Don't go no where Jarrod, I'll be pinging you again.

+Chris C. poor guy has to game with me and then I put him to work.  Chris has been in past issues of The Manor and this time that's his boy on the cover.  He's collected a batch of nasty mirrors to put into your game.  They will freak your players out.

+Johua De Santo submitted an interesting take on a Skinwalker class.  A very cool old school class to add to your game.  It has a nature/Native American vibe.  It an easily fit into any ruleset. 

+Boric Glanduum has added a article I'm very fond of.  He's potion dealer harkens to the snake oil salesman.  And I like that the potions can only be guaranteed for mostly fresh.  I like it when magical items are not cut and dry.  I like it when there is a little risk involved.  Oh, and Boric has been bitten by the zine bug also. Heh, I warned him it would happen.

+j garrison allowed me to print a creepy adventure of his.  I can't explain it, but when I read it, even though it is a fantasy adventure, I could see it be a sci-fi adventure.  Plus, he did the art that is included in his adventure.  I am always jealous when I see folks who and draw and write.

+Simon Forster, master map maker, has created a micro-adventure!  It is cool!  I was so glad when Simon asked if he could submit anything.  I said how fast do you want your yes.  I love the idea he weaved in, in such a small space.

+Ken H another one who suffers to game with me on Mondays.  Ken returns to The Manor once again with a very cool Haiku featuring the mind flayer. 

So you can see there is a lot of great stuff in this issue.  I packed a ton of it in the 24 pages. 

I'll update the bundle package to include Issue #7 sometime this weekend.  I'll also check through the PDF version and put it up on RPGNow and Lulu this weekend also.

Just a note for Manor subscribers, thanks a ton for your support.  This is the last issue of your subscription.  You guys really helped prop up this zine in the beginning and I just want to say I appreciated your trust in me to getting it completed.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. "poor guy has to game with me and then I put him to work"

    Lol. I'm just happy to be in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on it, ordered as automatic as it can get ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on it! REad it and then I am gonna frame it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete