Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Sale

Happy Thanksgiving to all those out there eating turkey and to the rest of you, well, have a good Thursday and try not to be jealous because I have the day off.  Muhaha.  I decided to drop the price of Knowledge Illuminates from $4 to $1 for the holidays.  So any of you out there that have been wanting a peek now is the chance to do so.  I plan on using any profit gained from the sale to send out hard copies of Starter Adventures.  So if you have some time, take a look at it and see if it might interest you.

6 comments:

  1. Black Friday's come early. :)

    Thanks, Tim--and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I ran a one-shot adventure last night using Knowledge Illuminates. We had 5 players with 2nd level characters using Moldvay Basic D&D. Everyone had a great time and I made sure the players (many of them that run their own games) were aware of the sale.

    I think I'll run this at the next convention in my area. I really like the combination of wilderness and dungeon exploration. Are we going to see anymore one-shot adventures like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JD > Glad to hear they had a great time. Yeah, I plan on putting more One-Shot adventures out. I'm just slow as hell. Thanks for letting them know about the sale. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete