Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dungeon Deck KickStarter

Whew, with all the bad mojo lately about Kickstarters I was afraid to get rotten tomatoes thrown at me for posting about one ready to end.  But I am going to brave the vegetables to do it any way. 

As of this post, Dungeon Decks is less than $250 away from funding with 3 days left.  I'm confident that it will get funded, but wanted to throw it out to all of you again to check it out if you haven't already.  For me, the big difference is I already own a deck of these cards and I've seen the expansion.  So the decks themselves are pretty much done. 

One of the very cool incentives is if you add $10 to your order you get double the decks.  I put in at the $40 level which means I would get the main deck and the expansion decks.  I added a mere $10 and now I am going to get two of each. 

All I need is 5 of you brave souls to do what I did.  Plop in the $40, add  another $10 and it'll be funded and you'll have a very cool batch of cards.  So if your interested head on over to Dungeon Decks and watch the grainy video.  I think Jim should have went with the tin foil walls from Hawk the Slayer. 

2 comments:

  1. I could not resist the siren song of the cards. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching this for weeks, just waiting for a pay check to come in. Come Friday, I think I can do it.... Thanks for the reminder, Tim.

    ReplyDelete