Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sleestak Sunday


A different take on the sleestak.  As much insect as reptile.  This image comes from Crocazill.  He's got some excellent Godzilla and Gamara pictures.  Enjoy your sleestak Sunday ,even you Lurker.

Plus I wanted to give a shout out to Gorgonmilk for getting Petty Gods back on track.  I just just read over at the tavern that Michael Moorcock is penning a petty god himself.  I think that's pretty cool.  I need to get my butt in gear and at least submit one petty god. 

7 comments:

  1. Is this a he or a she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard you've had that problem and not just with sleestak. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be pretty cool to do a Sleestak petty god. I 'spose you could come up with a name for a deity easily enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tim: Just oddly alluring. I wanted to know what I was in for.

    (Note to my wife: This was just a joke. Pay no attention to the sleetak costume in the closet. It is just a coincidence that it is your size)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ken (shudder).

    @Tim: It's odd how the mantis-like look actually works with this guy. Perhaps it's a new species all together: call it a Mantak or a Sleetis.

    Ok. Neither of those really work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His Godzilla and Gamera work is really cool. I might have seen some of it in G-Fan.

    ReplyDelete