Saturday, December 20, 2014

Manor Sale Topped 100

http://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/3430/GM-GamesHey Guys, thanks a ton.  Since I put The Manor PDFs on sale for a $1 each, I've sold more than 100 copies since the 9th of December.  To be more exact, I've sold 121 Manor PDFs.  For a small time publisher dude like me it's fun to see those orders come in on email.

I'm keeping the sale up through Christmas.  If you want to grab a bunch of Manors for cheap you can still grab them for a $1 each.

Also, Starter Adventures has been doing very well.  My expectation were fairly minimal for this product due to the fact it is a higher sticker item and the print version is only available at Lulu.  I know when I shop at Lulu it's usually with a coupon.  But despite that, I wanted to sell at least 20 copies before the weekend and I reached that this morning.  I should be getting my comp copies from Lulu soon and I'll send those out to my helper dudes after Christmas.

I haven't done a sales report for the past couple months.  Not sure why.  Just forgot I guess.  I'll do a catch-up post and reveal the numbers.

Again thanks for the support, have a great weekend and get those gifts now man.  In fact, I gotta run.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, my friend! Glad to hear things are going so well. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, man. So happy for the good success! I'm planning on picking up Starter Adventures myself, as soon as I can. Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! I am absolutely thrilled for you and as the zine scene goes, that's majorly awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete