Thursday, February 17, 2011

Projects in the Works

I have to blog today because my last blog is no longer true.  At least I beat the water mill for a few hours.  I'm not sure what time frame the sales RPGNow calculates to determine your spot on the list.  I'll post a sales report at the end of the month. 

Right now I am working on the 2nd adventure for the One-Shot Adventure Series, The Mine of Rot and Disease.  It is written, map is done and the general layout is getting there.  I need my wife to edit it and I need to play with a few pieces of art.  I'm working with the price point with this one and it looks like it will come in at $2.50.  It's a straight forward adventure that will be the first in a series of three connected adventures.  Rob did the map again which looks great.

I am also working on a new project with Dwayne.  No real details to tell right now because the project is still in its infancy.  Waiting for Rob to complete his new project which I am sure he will be telling people about soon.  He's on a time crunch so I can get to editing it.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he's done.

Well that is all for now.  I need to get ready for work, but I think tomorrow I start a 4-day weekend.  I think. 

2 comments:

  1. If the cardboard buildings don't get you then the superhero supplements will. Seriously though, well done on hitting the top spot. I think any OSR product that gets on to the top 15 leader board is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my ADSL router at home bit the dust so I'm out of Internet connectivity for the weekend but I'm looking forward to getting this.

    ReplyDelete