Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Newbie Blogger Award 7-26-11


The knight has fallen again so its time to announce the Newbie Blogger Award winner.  I have been enjoying this blog for the past month.  Already 32 posts in July and only started in June.  If you like GURPS check this blog out.  That seems to be the system of preference and one of the few blogs I see that focus on GURPS.  But there is plenty of geek interest to go around, from super hero figures to Hobbit updates and more GURPS.  So this here Newbie Blogger Award goes to ...................



Human Folly and the blog Off to Jupiter.  I've enjoyed this blog so please give it a look.  Give him a shout out if you dig his stuff.  Congrat's Human Folly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Tim! It's an honor. I will do my best to uphold the mantle of a Newbie Blogger, blogging day and night, until I pass out from hunger and exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, please don't pass out from hunger. Exhaustion, fine. But hunger? I can't have that. Teleporting you some homemade goodies now.

    ReplyDelete