Thursday, October 25, 2012

Adventure Playtest

Tonight I'll be working on an adventure I created for The Manor #4.  I want to get it finished and polished as much as I can.  If there is interest I plan on playtesting it at the Game Day this weekend.  If I don't get the chance there or maybe in conjunction I'll do a playtest on Google+.  Where I've played on G+, I've yet to GM on there.  Have to learn the applications.  I got into the Tabletop Forge fundraiser, but not sure how that's going.  Seems like they are having problems working out the kinks. 

Either way, I'm throwing it out on my blog to see if there would be any interest in joining.  It will probably be in two weeks.  I live in the eastern time zone so I am looking to start around 6pm or 7pm.  Drop me a line if you would like to give it a go, either here or on Google+. 

I just got a fresh supply of blue bolts from Sacramento CA and I'm dying to try them out. 

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested for sure, depending on when it wound up being.

    ReplyDelete