Monday, October 29, 2012

Knowledge Illuminates in Print

A shot of the cover.

Back cover.

I thought it would be cool to have a print addition of Knowledge Illuminates and finally got around doing it.  It is set up like my zine.  Page fold in the center.  Booklet is stapled, the cover is not because it has the maps on the back for easy reference.  The booklet is 20 pages long.  I think it looks cool, but I am bias.  If your interested I'm charging the same as I would the zine.  You can buy a copy over at GM Games.

PS  Boric you are not allowed to buy one.  One is already on the way.  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the order Pat. I hope to get it in the mail tomorrow barring sudden gusts of wind, buckets of water and flying debris hitting me in my big head. I am no postman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would be cool.

    Ordered, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I hope you weren't wanting artwork for this... I'm still working on your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have ordered mine and am looking forward to getting it and reading it over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, so, Tim...what you're saying is that I DO need to order two copies rather than just one. Right? Because I can do that, you know. Two copies. Yep. I can see that's what you're saying....

    ReplyDelete