Friday, February 13, 2015

Lulu Suggestions

Looks like Lulu is doing a 28% off sale through Sunday.  So I am going to make ten suggested buys.  None of which will be my own.  These are not in any particular order, just my memory jumping from synapse to synapse.  I make these suggestions without comment.  Just ones I have personally ordered and have enjoyed and most importantly, used.

+Paolo Greco's Kefitzat Haderech - Incunabulum of the Uncanny Gates and Portals
+Ignatius Umlaut's - Fight On! Foliated Folio +8
+Dyson Logos's - Magical Theorems & Dark Pacts
+Simon Forster's - Mischievous Monsters
+Courtney Campbell's - Hack & Slash Compendium
+Matt Finch's - S&W Monster Book
+joseph browning's - Advanced Adventures Compendium Two
+Patrick Wetmore's - Anomalous Subsurface Environment (ASE1)
+Jason Sholtis - The Dungeon Dozen
+Peter Regan's - Oubliette Issues 1-4 Compilation

They all made my list because I've bought them all.  I've bought them all and used them.  Some of them are older, but I think still very significant.  Peruse Lulu and take advantage of the 28% off.

Onward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment