Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Free RPG Day 2011

It's that time again.  Free RPG Day is coming this Saturday the 18th so make sure you check out the website and see which stores are active.  To be honest though this is the first time in past three or four years that I'm not planning my attack.  Not that excited to see what I can score.  Free RPG Day was one of the reason I came back to gaming and the join in on all the OSR goodness.  So I am hoping that I get more in the mode closer to game time.

Each year I manage to score a quick-start of this game or that and then I've always gotten the commemorative 6-sided die.  This year I'll probably go for Goodman's DCC or Pazio's Pathfinder.  I'll bring Ivy along so I can have her pick up an extra item for me.  And if you have children I encourage you to use them also. 

It's a good way to get out to your game store and maybe pick up a few items.  I usually pick up something, but with Origins the next week I need to save some money, but who knows I may still pick up a set of dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment