Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Sales Report for Knowledge Illuminates

May has come and gone quickly and this will probably be my last sales report for Knowledge Illuminates, but I will be updating the its page on the header above.  When Starter Adventures comes out I'll do another monthly sales report.  One of the things I did this month was to sign up for Your Games Now, another PDF store run by Joseph Browning of Expeditious Retreat Press and the blog Sorcery & Super Science!  Trying to branch out into other stores and looking for some others. 

Well the numbers for May are tiny.  Sold 4 total and 2 out of the 3 One-Page Dungeon Contest winners have gotten their prizes.  That brings up these totals.

Total Sold: 69
Comp Copies: 12

Total Gross: $266.00
Total Net: $172.90

I hope to add Starter Adventures to next months totals.  So back to work I go.  Have a good one. 

3 comments:

  1. Tim, thanks for the updates. It really is enlightening. I'm thinking of putting out a few things myself and it is most intersting and useful to hear from other folks that are doing it. I'm looking forward to Starter Adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day will come when you don't, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the day will come when I can't keep up.

    Johnathan > I hope my little updates help. Not sure how, but I like reading when others do it for their products. As of now I intend to continue to do this with Starter Adventures and so on. Unless I become a mega billionaire then I will just have to do quarterly reports issued by my crack staff of hot naked elf chicks.

    ReplyDelete