Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Getting Ready for Origins

Last night we cemented the deal to head over to Columbus OH this Saturday.  At first they wanted to leave at 4am...holy crap...I got them to hold out until 5am.  It's about a 3.5hr drive from where we are.  We aren't signed up for anything.  I didn't even know I was going until last Monday.  We are hoping to find a pick-up game or two.  Maybe we'll make a pick-up game or two.

I'm not sure what I'll be looking for this year.    I'll spend a lot of time at the vendors.  I've got small stash set aside for my inevitable dice purchases and looking for things I don't know I'm looking for.  Surprise items that just get jump up and get my interest.

And by coincidence I received an email about Con on the Cob (it's not until October).  I'm really looking forward to this one.  The Monday night crew discussed it and seems like we are all going.  We'll be straggling in at different times.   And since I know I'll be going to that one, I'm going to run a couple of games.  I've never did that before, so this is the year.

If anyone has any inside info about what's going on at Origins, please let me know.




2 comments:

  1. Since I won't be there, get into a game and slay an orc or two or on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete