Sunday, June 15, 2014

I Got Interviewed by a Talking Otyugh

After insisting on the Otyugh take a box of Tic Tacs I did an interview...the first interview for Otyugh Talk.  This is a new blog created by +Matt Borselli.  He the dude who also the creator of Asshat Paladins blog.  He created the blog to interview some of the folks that publish, artify, and produce stuff for gaming.  The format is simple.  He asks three random questions to each victim cherished guest.  I happened to the the first target person to be interviewed.  Very cool.  I like the idea of the quick interview and the random three questions.  It was fun. 

On a side note, my players now have to worry about running into a dire otyugh!

Best of luck Matt!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good time at the Con looking forward to hearing about it

    Ian

    ReplyDelete