Saturday, April 18, 2015

Print Version of The Flayed King


Last night, as I scrambled to finish The Flayed King for the Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day, I knew I was going to do a print version.  That was the idea all along.  But I barely had enough steam left to finish a PDF version.  So this morning, I got right to it.  I think it looks cool.  I've already sung the praises of +Jim Magnusson's art, but without it this project wouldn't have gotten off the ground.

I'm sending out a batch of mini zines to my patron folks and people who have already contacted me.  If you are interested in a copy please email me at elder(underscore)sensa(at)yahoo(dot)com.  If I have it in email I'm less likely to lose it in all the activity of Google+.  And it doesn't matter where you live.  I'll send them out to anywhere.

This is my small offering to the gaming community and to Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day.  It's a great idea and I hope it becomes a yearly thing. 

1 comment:

  1. I got my Flayed King today, thank you, and it looks great! Love the artwork, good story. The autograph is a nice touch. Tell Ivy her envelopes are the bomb, diggity.

    ReplyDelete