Monday, April 27, 2015

Random Map Monday Has Been Interupted

This weekend I focused my attention on finishing all my writing for The Manor, issue #8.  It's been a long time coming.  It was great to get the last article done.  I'm waiting on one last piece of art.  But I've already handed it to my first proofreader, Ivy.  And checking on a second person to take a look at it.


This cover is fantastic, +John Larrey did a heck of a job with the cover and a couple of other pieces.  I'll post soon about what is inside and the art dudes.  I was going through it last night and I think it's a pretty good issue.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting it done. Smooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer cover. Classic lines and grisly conflict. Tasty.

    Taking pre-orders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover. Looking forward to seeing this next issue.

    ReplyDelete