Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Square Equals 5 Feet and More

I just wanted to give Christian a huge thank you for sending a copy of One Square Equals 5 Feet.  I've been down with a cold so it was a very cool thing to get in the mail.  Getting mail, real mail, is really the best.  This is as old school as it gets, it's all hand written, hand drawn, and as I mentioned you get it in the mail.  Thank you Christian.

Other stuff, I've been zipping along at a snail's pace getting the final copy complete for my adventure. 

Monday night's game was a lot of fun.  It was a short night, but interesting.  No combat, all role-playing.  Our party is now hitting the third stage of the campaign.  The end game.  We are embarking on a new purpose.  Ashling died, but he got better.

Also wanted to thank Steven D. Russell of Rite Publishing for gifting a copy of 'In the Company of Gargoyles' which I plan to do a review here soon. 

Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Right on, Tim. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) It's my pleasure.

    Take care,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashling died, but he got better.

    The fact that that sentence makes sense is why roleplaying rocks.

    ReplyDelete