Thursday, February 5, 2015

Strange Mail Call!

It's been a very good gaming week.  It didn't stop today.  Today I got +trey causey's, Strange Stars.


This is the print version...duh.  It's just cool.  I'll even let you take a peek inside my copy.


The book is 30-pages, but it's a concise and detailed 30-pages.  A lot of setting books are bloated and over written, what Trey has managed is to give you the skeletal workings of a galaxy in a few short pages.  There is a surprising amount of content conveyed by the writing, the layout and art.  You'll be hard pressed to find a better looking book on top of it.  +B. Portly worked some kick ass layout magic and my god, the back cover.  If there were awards for best back cover, this one would win.

I love my mailbox. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see everybody's hardcopies are turning out good. I always worry about POD and commitment to quality.

    ReplyDelete