Thursday, October 21, 2010

My 15 - Guest Blog

Hi Guys,

This is Tim's wife, guest blogging with My 15.

Clue: I played with Mamam (Hungarian Gram), because she never fudged the game and she always sounded like Dracula’s wife, when she read the cards.

Othello: Loved this game. Still enjoy it.

Charlie’s Angels: Technically not a game, but it’s what we played in the school yard. I was always Kelly Garrett, and had picture ID in my pocket, to prove it.

Space Invaders: Don’t know which version just that I never played with the sound on.

D&D: Never played as a kid, but did play recently with Tim. After which, he bought me my very own pretty pink dice.


Hungry Hungry Hippo: Colored hippos eating marbles. What’s not to love?

Zuma on the 360: NOT a fan of the computer version.

Risk: I never played risk but I have played Whisk with Mamam. It’s when we’d make homemade chocolate icing and I’d hand-whisk the heavy cream until my little arms were too tired. I never won. Does that count as a game?

In the Closet with a Book: This is a single player game, I invented it when I wanted quiet. I’d hide in the closet, with a flashlight and my Nancy Drew books.

Charlie’s Angels Board Game: Check out the groovy picture.



Easy Bake Oven: Not a game but I loved baking cakes and melting Tootsie Rolls. The Tootsie Rolls always took the longest to melt, under that little oven light bulb.

Detective in a Tree: A game where I sat in the tree with my detective notebook, taking notes as to the neighbor's whereabouts and goings-on.

Ghost of a Haunted House: This is a game where I’d sneak to my neighbor's house, rig their screen door with fishing wire and hide. When they came home, I’d open the door from a remote location.

Wonder Woman: My mom says I’d spin around the living room for hours. Probably not a real game either, but I do remember eating every night at the table, dressed as Wonder Woman.

Bionic Woman: A game where I pretended to have super strength in everything I did, while making cool bionic noises.

Thanks for reading My 15, and thanks for to the blogger who started it. This was a lot of fun. Happy Gaming :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm detecting a distinct female heroine seventies TV theme. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Othello. I'd forgotten about Othello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Othello's a good one too. Used to be able to play it against the computer, but I don't think I have that anymore.

    ReplyDelete