Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sleestak Wear Sunday

I can't tell you how bad I want these t-shirts, especially the Enik one.  Love it.

Understated.  These are the kinda shirts I like to wear so people will ask me questions and I will randomly make up shit. 

I have got to get this one!

Hmm, they kinda look like condom heads.

On black this would be sweet.  Nothing beats those crappy decals where when you jump on the gym floor a little one your shirt stuck to the floor sending your chin or face into the floor.  For Enik, I would risk it.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the first one the best. Understated, as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one, you could add "Beware" on the back. Same font color and size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that old school decal too. I have a bit of a t-shirt problem I've been attempting to document on the entree-net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 is absolute genius. In fact, I find myself telling people exactly that all the time...

    ReplyDelete