Friday, April 20, 2012

The Winners Are...

I want to thank everyone who commented.  The cool thing was seeing people who I've never heard from commenting saying they read my blog.  And really, that was the main part of doing this just so see who was out there I may not of known about.  And of course the regulars who can always be counted on for support. 

Now onto the drawing.  I had 57 individual commentors.  So I'll be giving away 6, $10 RPGNow gift certificates.  And like a good OSRian I have made a random table and will let the dice chose. 

And the winners are....
1. Jimmy Simpson
2. Anthony Hunter
3. David
4. Pat
5. Drance
6. Boric G

Winners please contact me a elder_sensa(at)yahoo(dot)com and let me know where to send your $10 gift card.

Thanks everyone.

12 comments:

  1. To give an additional ego stroke: i didnt participate in the contest b/c i'm sure that all who would (and did) win were worthier, & also so i could applaud post-fact. Discovered u 2 months ago, perused the archives & u will remain on my feed til u quit. & then a bit after that. The internet desperately needs your Sleestak Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and reading. Glad to hear you enjoy the sleestaks. Shows you have impeccable taste and makes you more than worthy to be winner here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And you did get that 300th follower for the anniversary! Here's hoping you have 400 for the 4th next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Drance. I hope so to. And congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six winners is sumptuous, and better yet $10 goes a long way in the OSR. I'm feeling just a little relief it wasn't me for the inner conflict after I opted out. Well done on the 300 too - there's still not so many blogs in these parts breaking into a fourth century. Whatever happened to Cyclopeatron's ranking, and Cyclopeatron for that matter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. VICTORY IS MINE!

    FINALLY MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE RECOGNIZED

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually check your blog every couple of days. But I didn't during this past week, and missed the entire contest.

    Goes to show you: "it pays to read Gothridge Manor!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn I got behind on my b log reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. [cue Sally Fields]
    Your dice like me...they really, really like me!!!
    [/gidget]

    Thanks a ton, Tim...and congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!

    Thank you, and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete