Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kickstarter: Pyramid of the Lost King



I only mention Kickstarters occasionally when I find one I like and want to back, share the love so to speak.  This time I'm sharing +Johua De Santo's Pyramid of the Lost King because:
  • The writing is almost complete already
  • I like it  
  • I am going to back it 
  • It's a sandbox 
  • It's a desert sandbox
  • He's got a ton of great guys helping him
  • If it funds I get to be apart of its creation
Please take a moment to check out it out.   It won't cost you an arm or a leg or any other body appendage.  The buy in price for the PDF is $10, print is only $15! and the combo PDF and print package is only $20.  Johua has a series of former adventures he's written and you can grab the whole collection for $35.  These are great prices. 

Should it get funded +Erik Tenkar and I get to participate by writing an encounter for the desert sandbox.  I want to see it funded because I want a copy and I really want to write that encounter.  Plus, it's just cool to be included.

It's an OSR sandbox adventure for low-level dudes in the desert using the Swords & Wizardry ruleset.  So please take the time to watch the video, check out the Kickstarter page.  With the likes of +Frank Turfler and +Del Teigeler doing the art, +MonkeyBlood Design adding his amazing maps and +Jim White, the unsung hero, because editors always are, will make Pyramid of the Lost King a must have.

So go fund this bad boy.  I've got some ideas brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment