Monday, March 5, 2012

A Very Quick Game Recap

This was an all RP session.  There was only one roll of combat as Boog tried to knock out a visitor to their camp but managed to knock himself out.  Oh wait, there was a second roll, Boog attacked an ally in the dark and nearly killed him.

Players are back in the main city of Eastgate.  They got their first taste of being within the city.  Everyone was establishing there territory of who they knew what was going on in the realms of thieves, merchants, priests and well Boog got charmed by a bard and ate a very large bowl of potato soup.

4 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since my group has had an all RP session. I think we're going to need one to cleanse the palate.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking Boog! My kind of PC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a typically fun session :)

    Thank you, and welcome to the hearth, my friend. It's great to have you join us. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

    Kind regards,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are finding that Boog is more of a threat to us--his allies--and to himself than he is to our enemies.

    ReplyDelete