Sunday, July 22, 2012

Edits Are Done!

Editing is one of those jobs that is a grind.  Tonight I finished editing 90 pages of Rob Conley's upcoming adventure Scourge of the Demon Wolf.  There is a ton of stuff packed in that adventure.  I edited 90 pages of text.  I tried to break it up in smaller bites, but that didn't work out so I took big gulps and got it finished.  We'll go over it again once he does the layout and goes through the edits.  Just double checking that numbers match and are there.

With that behind me I can move onto my next endeavor.  Getting Starter Adventures complete.  I need to get a couple of pieces of art, of which I need to figure out what I need and then do I finally read through.  I'm shooting for mid to the end of August to get it done.

While I'm doing that I've got some stuff for the next issue of The Manor to write down.  I need to get it out of my head and on paper.  I've had a couple of idea banging around up there for a while. 

And lastly, the Monday night gaming group begins a new campaign.  Looking forward to it.  And I think this Wednesday Trey is starting up his Weird Adventures game again so I can break out Boris and has a shotgun full of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment