Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Video Reviews Coming

I've been tinkering around with the idea of doing video reviews.  Last night I downloaded a video editing program that looks to be about my speed.  I've got a backlog of products I want to go through, several zines in fact.  Once I get comfortable with the video and editing and as long as I don't sound like a complete idiot (editing can only help you so much) I hope to have it out this week. 

I'm looking forward to playing with this new toy.  I see I can even do the Star Wars scene wipes.  I am gonna guess you will be seeing one or two of those.

4 comments:

  1. I think you should have Bug be your public face for the video reviews and just overdub your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool -- I look forward to seeing those video reviews.

    ReplyDelete