Friday, September 16, 2011

9-16-11 Nebie Blogger Award Winner

It's been a while since I've given one away and not for the lack of great blogs just the simple fact that I've been trying to write a bit more, work has been busy and two new puppies have invaded the household.  But I came across this blog and thought it deserved some recognition.  An old school blogger with a GURPS 4E tilt that I can appreciate.  And from the author notes has co-written several GURPS products.  There are several interesting links.

So please go check out...


Dungeon Fantastic

Congrats to Peter Dell'Orto, I look forward to reading many of your blogs to come.  Please take a look and support his blog.  It will be time well spent.

3 comments:

  1. nice way to promote good blogs
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you very much! I appreciate the award and the good word.

    Now I just need to write more Good Stuff(tm) to make it worth dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete