Friday, July 25, 2014

Art for Manor #7

The 7th issue is only waiting for me to finish my introduction.  I plan to pin that down this weekend.  The art for #7 is coming from two guys I don't think I'd spoken to until very recently.  +Jim Magnusson did the creepy cover and a handful of interior art and +Jarrod Shaw swooped in and added two needed pieces to complete the issue.  Oh, and I can't forget +j garrison.  He's in this issue with an adventure and he drew the art to go with it.

Talking with these guys, who were excited and willing to help me make my zine better is a giant part of why I do this.  It was fun working with them and both did a fantastic job.  Here's a preview of some of their work that's inside the next issue of The Manor.

by Jim Magnusson

by J Garrison
by Jarrod Shaw
by Jarrod Shaw
by Jim Magnusson

4 comments:

  1. It all looks good.

    Off to the markets to get more cake ingredients. See you tonight for one yummy homemade pizza.

    Smooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade pizza and cake? Damn this geography that makes it impossible for me to swing by your place for dinner!

    The art looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some really awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete