Monday, August 27, 2012

Okay, I'm In Again

I'm a White Dragon Slayer. So I'll get the books and the dice and the DM screen and the...a lot of stuff. Really looking forward to seeing what they do with the Monster Book. It's one on my favorite monster manuals.

While there are rumors and rumblings that the OSR failed its saving throw vs. complacency there are a lot of Kickstaters and Indiegogos and conventions that would disagree. We're just tired that's all. After a little nap we'll be back causing trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Supporting good gaming publishers is no vice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is when you can no longer afford your other vices ;)

    Who am I kidding - I'm in at 90 plus Rappan Athuk plus the dice.

    The OSR will never die, nor will it fade away. It's too damn stubborn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wanted to let you know about a new Swords & Wizardry SRD website (an online rules reference) built using the rules from the Complete book. The site is at http://www.d20swsrd.com (or also via http://www.swordsNwizardry.com) so please check it out and if you have any comments, suggestions, complaints, or requests please feel free to send them my way!

    --John Reyst

    ReplyDelete