Sunday, July 1, 2012

Broke Back Trek

I got nothing for Sleestak Sunday.  Besides, I think Lurker is on vacation without my big-eyed friends creeping him out I'll save it for next week.  But I did find this funny and slightly disturbing painting.  It's done very well.  I put it on Ivy's computer so when she woke up this morning for work she would turn on her computer and wala, Kirk and Spock having a moment.  I think in some ways they are the sci-fi version of Bert and Ernie.  Bert being Spock of course. 


5 comments:

  1. "Spock, tell me how I quit you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly longer pause needed after the word Spock I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's enough to put me off my cornflakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made this a desktop picture. Nothing better than raunchy paintings to get you going in the morning. :p

    ReplyDelete