Thursday, November 29, 2012

900th Post...Seems Like Deja Vu

Yup, 900th post at the Manor.  Who would have thunk it?  Never crossed my mind when I first started and I guess I don't think about the number of times I posted now until the odometer hits a nice round number.  I'll have to think of something cool to do when a 1000 rolls around. 

Migraines have been taking me out of circulation lately.  Missed Trey's Weird Adventures Wednesday night so trying to figure out a way to get those fuckers to stop.  I had a bought of them last year.  This year thought I was doing okay, but lately they've been about as severe as I've ever had them.  So that's fun.

Despite my stupid little maladies I continue to plug away on the next two issues of the Manor.  Jason Sholtis has masterminded a cool concept for them and I can't wait to see them.  And since we are talking number I thought I would so a GM Games sales update.  I want to thank everyone whose been ordering Knowledge Illuminates in print.  I really like how it turned out.  Had two reviews of KI and although tenfootpole took issue with some it, after reading other reviews consider myself to have made my save vs. review and came out alive.

Cave of Seiljua
PDFs: 163

Knowledge Illuminates
Print: 17
PDFs: 164

Manor #1
Print: 75
PDFs: 58

Manor #2
Print: 60
PDF: 21

You can see a large drop off in PDF sales from the first Manor to the second.  I'm thinking part of the reason is I did not have my PDF formatted as best as I could.  I am sometimes lousy with this part of it and need to improve.  I think with the 2nd issue I improved, but think I could do better.

The 3rd issue is 80% done.  And I am guessing the 4th issue is 50% done.  I'd like to do a double release, but I'm not sure yet.   I need to get one done before talking about a 2nd.  Tomorrow I have off so I'm going to try and get some writing done if I'm able.  I'm really wanting to get back to creating some cool stuff soon. 


10 comments:

  1. Time - Congrats on a blog well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tim. Here's to 900 more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your milestone, and keep on bloggin' (and gaming)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, great milestone! Lets add a zero on to the end of that, shall we?
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend who suffered migraines wanted to lose some weight... she tried Adkins, and was surprised to find the ultra-low carb diet eliminated her migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, I appreciate your transparency with numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 900!

    Boo to migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! (I'm looking to 1000 as a celebrate the milestone thing too.)

    ReplyDelete