Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Knowledge Illuminates Gets Hit with a 10' Pole

Hehe, it sure did.  Well I did a little.  Bryce Lynch over at tenfootpole.org did a review on the PDF of Knowledge Illuminates.  Which I promptly thanked him calling him Bruce instead of Bryce.  Way to go me. 

I don't think he was all that thrilled about the adventure, but he was fair enough.  He pointed out what he disliked, thought sucked and what he liked.  All his criticisms were fair.  Bryce doesn't just say something sucked, he explains why it does.  Which is all you can ask. 

Thanks again Bryce for taking the time to do the review. 

2 comments:

  1. Tom:
    I think you're OK on the name thing. Then again, I've been called by my brother's name my entire life.

    I'll have to see if I can get up the gumption to review KI myself over this Thanksgiving week. There may be an excess of gravy, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boris. I always appreciate comments from one of my long time supporters.

    ReplyDelete