Friday, December 2, 2011

The Dog Ate My Map

No seriously.  I just came home with a pizza in hand and I open up the door to find my map, a map I've had for many years, shredded.  Wiggy running around with the half she hadn't quite had time to shred still in her mouth.  This was my map of Eastgate.  It was my first big map of a big city, with each section detailed in smaller maps.

Wiggy remains alive and well, but I am not sure for how long.  Here is a picture of the culprits.  Bug may have had nothing to do with the map shredding, but I have found her guilty by association.


10 comments:

  1. I see the dogs have been bad again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, a tarrasque in disguise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst I ever got was a dog having a wicked whizz all over some of my stuff, including a fairly important map. Gave it a nice old world look when it dried (you know, cause dogs wee weed on everything in oldy times).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered the possibility that the symbology on the map may have concealed an incantation being used by SOMETHING from ELSEWHERE in order to enter our realm?

    Wiggy may have very well saved the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes. Back in the slammer.

    Sorry to hear about the map -- that really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bliss> I'm not sure again is the right word. I think still is.

    Taylsman> I've had my suspicions about the little one.

    Brunomac> seriously LOL

    123> Hmm when you put it like that then maybe I shouldn't sell Wiggy to a Korean family.

    Bard> Yep. I will recover. The although a loss, I still have the small ones so maybe I can...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see only innocence in those eyes. Do these upstanding hounds have any enemies?
    Clearly this is the work of some diabolical feline conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading your blog from the Nook. Wigglebutt is not for sale. Besides, I agree with Bogus. Wiggy didn't do it. She was framed, I say. Framed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor dogs confined to doggie jail without proper legal representation? Have you ever considered that something else destroyed the map, and Wiggy saved what was left?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear! Wiggy The World Destroyer :( A mini Godzilla in the making?

    ReplyDelete