Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Hoblin Goblin Bottle Run is Out the Door


February's Micro-Adventures are heading out the door.  Cavern of the Lost Legion is a quick underground jaunt with some undead hosts for entertainment.  Be careful not to out stay your welcome, they have a way of dealing with unwanted visitors.

The Hoblin Goblin Bottle Run is an adventure I wrote about here, Adventure Creation.  I drew my first isometric map for it and I'm recovering nicely.  Doctor said I should be able to map in a few more days.  This is a fun adventure that I'm very happy with.  It uses some very common tropes of the game, but twists them a little to make it more interesting.  And it lends itself to a follow up adventure of course.

Which means a few more trips to the book store.  Lots of expensive coffee drinks.  And possibly a new set of dice.

That's all for now.  My patrons will get them in the mail next week.

Enjoy your Saturday.  Or what ever day it is that your reading this.  If it's Monday, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. You keep churning out the quality product! Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete