Friday, May 18, 2012

Neoclassical Geek Revival, a True Old School System

Just bought Zzarchov Kowolski Neoclassical Geek Revival on PDF over at RPG Drivethru. I believe Zz has been running games using his system on Google+ for a while. It's a great home-brew system with a lot of cool additions. To me, Zzarchov's system is what building your own old school system is all about.  If you get a chance pick it up. 

Here's the link, Neoclassical Geek Revival.  It will ask you to allow Adult Content so you can look at the naughty bits.

3 comments:

  1. I just bought the PDF based on your recommendation. What do you like about the system? Why is it Old School?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzarchov takes the old gaming system and had tweaked it to specially fit the game style he wants to play. There are several sub systems that play a part in the game, including inventory management (dot system) then there is awesome points you earn. Fate and Destiny points. He's taken a system I recognize and remodeled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing to my attention a product I likely never would have encountered otherwise.

    ReplyDelete