Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stoned Sleestak Sunday

 

This is what a sleestak would look like if it got a peek at a medusa.  Brought to you by the excellence of Spanglerart. I need to find some cool sleestak paraphernalia around my desk.  A cool statue would do the trick.

The Manor is chugging along.  Hit #5 on RPGNow and will send out a 3rd batch of zines tomorrow morning.  I'm already working on the second issue.  Although when I did I got another blue screen fatal error on my computer.  It spent some time repairing.  No idea.  I think I need to look at a new computer. 

Have a great Sleestak Sunday.  It's actually nice here so I need to mow.  I want to invent grass that only grows two inches tall.

3 comments:

  1. Drunk or stoned? Between us, sleestak fans have a choice this sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, check out this place in my neck of the woods. You should stock up on their logowear.

    ReplyDelete