Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where Did I Leave Off?

Back to those 30 day of questions. 

Question 13: Favorite Trap or Puzzle
I guess S1 Tomb of Horrors has a bunch of good ones.  I guess my favorite of those is the Sphere of Oblivion trick.  I think I like the basic traps the best because over complicated traps are...over complicated.  Give me a 10' hole with some spikes on the bottom and color me a happy GM.

Question 14: Favorite NPC
The first one the comes to mind is an NPC that never really had a named.  He was the captain of a slaver ship who was polite, sadistic and playful.  The players had a very tough time figuring this guy out, but knew their time was limited.

Question 15: Favorite Undead 
Okay, I seriously have a tie in this area.  My first favorite is a Bodak.  When I cracked open a brand new copy of S4 and read their description I knew I had to get me one of those.  The second creature is just freaky and he scares me a little, Devourer.

Question 16: Favorite Aberration Monster
We are getting a little too 3E for me.  I never paid much attention to the classification of critters other than undead and elemental.  I had to look up which were which.  I'm going with Umber Hulk cause I like to say Umber Hulk.

That's it.  Go about your business.

1 comment:

  1. How could you not pick Beholder for #16. I just don't know how to react right now.

    ReplyDelete