Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Which Monster Would You...

...take to dinner?  Weird question?  Sure, but we all sorta are so this question should not surprise anyone.  Ivy and I were yapping over some cold pizza, bad wings and ice tea about her cooking new things over the vacation.  So I poised the question to her (which will be a blog on her site) which chef person would you like to go over to their house and have dinner.  To me its a no brainer, Nigella Lawson.  Cause even if the food isn't too my liking I am still going to have a good time.

The gamer version I ask to you folks, is which monster, god, demon lord or famous NPC from your gaming world would you like to have dinner with and why?

14 comments:

  1. I don't know, but they'd have to be gracious and have the ability to grant wishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster or Chef, I'll take Gordon Ramsey. If he's in a drinking mood I know it will be a good time (and I need to work on thickening my skin anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good question too, but you're really distracting me from cleaning. And I stepped in doogy doo again.

    As I type this, Tim is trying to run my feet over with the Dyson, telling me he's got cleaning to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volo. If he doesn't know the best place to eat and drink, no one does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vampirella.....I've been thinking about food and immortality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a difficult one, but probably a hot elf chick... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd have to go with the most 'orrible monster I know, Fran, The Angry Lurker. He's one hell of a moody git but makes a mean plate of creamy garlic, artery clogging pasta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, definitely not Cookie Monster, because, you know, he'd eat all the cookies.

    I'm thinking Azathoth because I dig flute music and I'm just a bad day and a cold lunch away from losing my sanity anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drizzt Do'Urden! Oh, the stories he could tell... I could listen to him share tales for the lifespan of an elf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If we're talking fantasy worlds from novels, I'd have to say Beorn from The Hobbit.

    From an OSR game environment, a mixed group of sylvan creatures on an early summer's evening in wooded glade with a bright full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Invisible Christopher Walken, We could each chow down on a bag of triscuits.

    Or maybe Malcanthet, she seems like she would be good company for an evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd take the Frumious Bandersnatch from Larry Niven's "Known Space". Not only is it very edible, but it is also good at conversation and provides a fun chase.

    ReplyDelete