Saturday, March 10, 2012

Loviatar Gives Great Hex

Yesterday went to the post office and found the 8th issue of Loviatar waiting for me.  Jay Penn's otyugh on a light blue card stock staring me in the face.  It's fricking awesome.

I'm on my lunch break I read about Hex 004, the otyugh auction, a giant owl, the Hamlet of Dorim and those gnomes with a potato fetish.  I was a good twenty minutes late coming back from lunch.  The entire issue is dedicated to Hex 004 and Christian jammed in 24 pages of great stuff.

Thank you Christian for the great break in my day.  It was much needed and much appreciated.  With the sun doing some rare shining in the land of the Manor I get to sit down on the couch and reread it and get out the old issues and relax. 

6 comments:

  1. Got mine today, too. I'm loving it. I'm already looking forward to the next issue - as I do each time. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF you ask a gnome with a potato fetish if he would like fries with that, he will always say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best one so far and they've all been great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine yesterday.... I think I'll save it for Monday's lunch hour; it'll give me something to look forward to. That is, if I can control myself that long....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard nothing but good things about Loviatar. Gotta add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, another great issue, I think Christian has found his true calling with these zines.

    ReplyDelete