Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dungeon Deck Kickstarter

A few years back I met a very enthusiastic couple at Origins.  They had an interesting product, Dungeon Deck, cards that help you create and adventure in 30 seconds.  I thought it was a cool idea and I bought a deck.  Now they are doing a Kickstarter to get some additional decks printed.  I haven't seen anyone mention this one yet so I thought I would post about it.  Ivy please ignore the following sentence.  It looks like they have a good start on their goal and I'll probably be backing them so I can get the expansion packs.  I don't want to get randomly smacked in the back of my big, bald head. I'll do a follow up post of me using them.




8 comments:

  1. GASP!

    Ivy! What would your mother say? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim, can you do a review of the original deck? I watched the video and I am very curious (despite the crappy resolution) about how these work, sounds like something right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I plan on doing a review this week. They are useful and interesting. I'd like to see the expansion packs also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my dear wife...what? *Holds bug out in front of me*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You didn't keep her from finding out for long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing there was no coupon. Need some help extracting your foot from your mouth, Tim?

    Or maybe Ivy's foot from somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just updated this to include Double Rewards!!! Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete